2016 Exmark LZS749AKC604A1
MODEL YEARS 2014-2016
4 TO CHOOSE FROM
OPERATOR CONTROL DISCHARGE CHUTE
- Doing More With Propane: Our EFI system optimizes fuel delivery in real-time, which improves efficiency and performance. This, in combination with lower propane cost reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
- Less Time At The Pump: Gas-powered S-Series models have a single 12-gallon tank with one fill location.
- Built to Last: Want tough? Try a 10-gauge, formed and continuously seam-welded top, and a 7-gauge side skirt. All with welded spindle mounting sites. And, full-floating, 4-point suspension with four adjustable anti-scalp rollers.
- On-Board Diagnostics: Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning on all Lazer Z units, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
- Fewer Grease Points: With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
- Ultracut Series 4 Deck: This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Tool-less Belt Removal: Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Air Filter: Heavy duty canister air filtration system.
- Steering & Motion Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Turning Radius: True zero-turn.
- Casters: 0.50"-thick caster yoke arm.
- Front Caster Tires: 13"x6.5-6", smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic
- Drive Tires: 24"x12-12", Turf Master
- Seat: Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Engine: Kohler® ECV740 Command™ EFI [engine speed 3,750 rpm]
- Blades: 3 Blades at 20.50" [0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel]
- Cutting Width: 60" UltraCut™ Series 4 (152.4 cm)
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (13.97 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments.
- Weight: 1249 lbs.
- Width: 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Length: 83.1 in. (211.1 cm)
- Height: 70.0 in. (177.8 cm)
- Drive System: Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy duty components. 12cc pumps and 14.5 cubic inch motors
- Transmission: Hydro-Drive.
- Speed: Up to 10.0 mph (16 kmph) forward, and up to 6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop Electromagnetic 200 ft-lb clutch.
- Fuel Capacity: 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Engine Hour Meter: Standard.
- Electrical: 12-V battery with 20-amp alternator
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Deck Style: Full-floating, side-discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy duty 1.5"x3" tubular steel.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 30 mm (1.18") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver
- Blade-Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- ECV740 Command™ EFI
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 24 in.x 12-12 in.; Caster: 13 in.x 6.5-6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in. (152.4 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch